Your child is growing up fast and ready for a little more independence, our pre-school club will be a perfect introduction.
The following are the broad objectives that will be emphasized for the pre-school.
- The curriculum will focus on the holistic development through activities facilitating cognitive emotional, social and physical development
- It will focus on hands on experience for children along with field trips, special days, culminating activities and learning through exploration
We provide a range of activities and play equipment –
- Role play and imaginative play opportunities
- Water and sand play
- Stories making and telling
- Literacy and numeracy skills
- Opportunities to use large and fine motor skills
- Exploring and investigating science and nature
- Outdoor and Indoor play activities
- Dance, music and sensory experiences
- Creative craft activities
Our infant caregivers are extremely friendly and affectionate in nature. They are well qualified in the field of early child care & education.
A daily individual journal is also maintained detailing baby’s everyday routine, which becomes a communication vehicle between parents and staff.
The environment is set up to foster infants’ physical, sensory, social, emotional and intellectual development. It is vibrant and full of colours.
You can watch your baby growing and learning with us with our unique LIVE telecast feature.
Our infant meal plan is prepared keeping in mind the nutritious needs of the growing baby. It has the right mix of grains, pulses, milk and fruits.
We provide safe pick up and drop service for our infants, within 5 km of radius.